Replacing your Ford Fiesta ST MK7 lower engine mount for a sticker uprated item will reduce wheel hop, removed the chance of the stock item failing and increases rigidity nd improved the driving experience.
*will introduce vibration due to a stiffer polyurethane bush
"This is perfect for everyday use and the odd trackday, close to standard driving experience without the excessive engine movement
The Yellow bush insert is perfect for everyday use and the odd trackday, close to standard driving experience without the excessive engine movement.
The Purple Bush insert is aimed @ track and race, not recommended for everyday use as the bush is close to solid and will increase cabin noise (not that bad actually) but massively reduces engine movement for faster gear changes
New Black Series Bush insert Ultimate performance motorsport track and race bushes offering the most precise and accurate driving experience. This bush is nearly 100% solid and is only aimed at the most hard-core track day or serious hard fast road use."
- 2 x Polyurethane bush inserts
- CNC from solid billet alloy, bead blasted and anodised in satin Black
- Reduces engine movement and wheel hop on hard acceleration
- A must for modified cars
- Replaces original ford cast alloy and rubber torque mount
- Faster gear changes due to less engine movement
- Can be fitted in under 30 minutes with no special tools required
- Ford Fiesta MK7 ST180
- Ford Fiesta MK7 ST200