The Competition Intercooler has the following core size (580mm x 231mm x 110mm [stepped] = 12.600cm³), providing a 53% larger frontal area and 52% more volume compared to the original intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties.
Competition Intercooler Core with turbulators (weight: 9,2kg). Constructed of the highest quality Tube and Fin intercooler cores combined with cast aluminium optimised by CAD. Flow analysis and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti-corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissipating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power.
The kit is ready for installation (plug & play), using the stock pipework. No cutting required. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
Dimensions stock Intercooler:
585mm x150mm x 95mm
Dimensions WAGNERTUNING Intercooler:
580mm x 231mm x110mm /stepped
kit comes with:
1 mounting material
1 installation instruction
- Competition intercooler upgrade kit plug and play suitable for:
- Mini Cooper S F54/F55/F56/F60 Engine Code: B46 & B48 (141KW/192PS) 2014+
- Mini One D F54/F55/F56 Engine Code: B37 (70KW/95PS) 2014+
- Mini Cooper D F54/F55/F56 Engine Code: B37 (85KW/116PS) 2014+
- Mini Cooper SD F54/F55/F56 Engine Code: B47 (125KW/170PS) 2014+
- Mini JCW F57 MKB:B48B20 (170KW/231PS) 2016+
does not fit for JCW Edition of models F54/55/56/60
does not fit for engine codes B48.C / B38.C / B38.B (LCI-models)