The MMR Performance intercooler for the F20/F30 M135i and M235i improves power and torque output significantly by substantially reducing charge air temperatures versus the OE cooling setup. With almost double the core volume this intercooler reduces the chance of the vehicle retarding the timing resulting in a low of power.
The BMW M135i intercooler core uses internal turbulators to improve cooling performance even further with the CFD optimised end tanks assisting with the maintenance for the greatest possible airflow. The sheer size of the bar and plate core scales in at 11kg but ultimately still becomes one of the finest intercooler systems available for the BMW M135i model.
- 520mm x 215mm x 145mm bar and plate intercooler core.
- 70% larger frontal area compared to the original intercooler system.
- 90% increase in internal volume compared to the original intercooler system.
- Provides a substantial temperature drop.
- Anti-corrosive thermal coating material.
- Easy installation - No cutting or further modifications required.