The Renault Megane RS has become a firm favourite with enthusiast drivers. Since the first 225-edition, to the latest 275 Trophy, it has remained one of the finest FWD performance hatchbacks available, with many used on track.
To get the most out of the lively, 2.0-litre F4RT turbocharged engine, Nortech Performance has developed a world-class 3" Race (de-cat) downpipe.
Manufactured from high-quality T304 stainless steel and beautifully TIG-welded, this product reduces unwanted back pressure and gas temperatures. Featuring 3" (76.2mm) mandrel bent pipework; this downpipe has been developed to use with the stock location factory or hybrid turbo and a 3in performance cat-back exhaust system. It removes one of the biggest restrictions and also delivers a thrilling sound.
This highly developed downpipe requires an ECU calibration to maximise performance and remove any engine management lights.
- 100% T304 stainless steel construction including flanges and lambda bosses
- Reduces unwanted back pressure and reduces exhaust gas temperatures
- Direct bolt-on to factory turbo or hybrid
- Suitable only for 3" aftermarket Cat-Back exhaust systems
- Will fit directly onto the Akrapovič system on the RS275 Trophy
Fits all Mégane RS models from 2004 - 2015
PLEASE NOTE: FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY