TVS Engineering | Audi RS3 / TTRS - DQ500 (Gen3 MED17) 2015+ | Stage 2+ ECU Software
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
TVS ECU Software Stage 2+ – AUDI RS3 / TTRS vehicles fitted with the DQ500 gearbox, 2015+
This software is described as the maximum performance upgrade with a stock engine setup that is supported by performance hardware such as a cold air intake, DownPipe / Exhaust. Higher quality fuel grades are advised.
TVS ECU Software Stage 2+ highlights:
- Custom TVS Stage 2+ ECU calibration, all TVS optional features included making your calibration completely customisable.
- Data analysing and fine tuning.
- Dyno run and dyno sheet.
- Engine and Gearbox Diagnostics.
- Improved temperature protection - enhanced engine cooling and oil temperature management.
- Ability to remove vehicle speed limiters.
- Motorsport rev limiter (hard cut) - As well as adjust the point of the limiter.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) / Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) / Lambda-O2 Delete (decat) - deactivation.
- Exhaust Crackle / Over run / Decel.
- Intake Swirl flaps delete.
- Cylinder On Demand (COD) / Active Cylinder technology (ACT) / Start-Stop Removal.
- Map sensor scaling.
- Upgraded injector calibration.
- Improved fuel economy.
TVS ECU Stage 2+ software optimises the performance of the Audi RS3 and TTRS with 2.5 TFSI engine and MED17 ECU (2015 - Present).
While the VAG platform is known to be generally strong, reliable and easy to use, there is some room for improvement, even without performance hardware, which can be extracted with the use of the TVS ECU Stage 2+!
Please note: The TVS ECU Stage 2+ software is designed specifically for lightly modified vehicles. If your vehicle has turbo or supercharger upgrades, please check out the Stage 3 And Stage 4 TVS ECU tuning options.
TVS Software must be installed at either PERON HQ or any of our UK Dealers premises. This software is not currently available as a home-flash service.